The crisp, juniper flavor of gin paired with refreshing 7UP, pineapple, and jalapeño slices make for the perfect BFF Brunch Squad cocktail!
- 3 oz Gin
- 3 oz Pineapple Juice
- 2 tsp fresh muddled pineapple
- 12-16 oz 7UP (Depending on glass size)
- Fresh Jalapeño slices
- 2, 10-12 oz Mason Jars with Lids
- *Makes 2 cocktails
- Slice about 7-10 fresh pineapple chunks. With muddler (or a fork works great, also) mash up the pineapple chunks in a small bowl.
- Fill mason jars with ice leaving a little room on top
- Add 1.5 oz of Gin to each glass. *This is equal to one full standard size jigger, 4.5cl
- Add 1.5 oz of pineapple juice to each glass
- Add 1 tsp muddled pineapple to each glass. *On top of ice
- Add 1 slice of fresh jalapeño *More if you like is spicy!
- Add 7UP to each jar. *Important: Leave room at the top of each jar for shaking, otherwise the fizz/pressure will bubble out!
- Close mason jars with lid and shake gently.
- Add additional jalapeño slices and pineapple garnishes as desired
- Drink up, buttercup!
This cocktail is perfect for patio sippin', bunch with the squad, or just as a reward for yourself. Hey, you deserve it!