Grapefruit, fresh ginger and 7UP with a little va-va-Vodka is a great combo to liven up a traditional Moscow Mule cocktail.
- 3 oz Vodka
- 3 oz Grapefruit Juice
- 12 oz Diet 7UP
- 1 Tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 Grapefruit
- 2 Copper Mugs or 2 Cocktail Glasses
- *Makes 2 Cocktails
- Grate 1 Tbsp of fresh ginger using a citrus zester or fine grater
- Add 3 oz Vodka to cocktail shaker
- Add 1 Tbsp grated ginger to cocktail shaker
- Add 3 oz grapefruit juice to shaker
- Add 12 oz of Diet 7UP to shaker
- Add 3-5 ice cubes to shaker
- Close lid on shaker, and shake, shake, shake! *Gentle shakes. Remember the fizz from the 7UP!
- Fill mugs or glasses with ice
- Pour drink from shaker over ice in each mug
- Add a squeeze of fresh grapefruit if desired and a wedge as a garnish.